Kim Cattrall On Plastic Surgery: "I'm Only Botox"

Bookmark and Share

Kim Cattrall thinks that people who get plastic surgery look like aliens and is determined to not have any cosmetic surgery anytime soon as she wants to age gracefully and look her age. The 51-year old star of Sex and the City admits that shes gotten Botox injections but claims that this is the kind of the extent of all the cosmetic enhancements shes had, give or take a few other secret cosmetic surgery treatments. Cattrall is afraid of getting plastic surgery, as she is scared that she would no longer look like herself and be unrecognizable to herself in the mirror.Speaking to in an interview with The Times,

 kim_cattrall.jpg
Kim Cattrall says, Why would anyone lower themselves to look like an alien? Im scared of surgery because I dont want to look in the mirror and not recognize whos looking back. I dont want to be in a room, and to have people turn when I leave and say, ˜What happened?Im 51 and I think I look my age, but I dont want to be 20 any more or even 30 or 40. Speaking about her Botox injections, Cattrall almost hinted that she has dabbled in other cosmetic surgery treatments, but did not specify what they were. If one were to speculate what cosmetic treatments Cattrall may have had, this would likely include a chemical peel or laser skin resurfacing to maintain her youthful skin. It does not appear that Cattrall has had any invasive surgery such as a facelift, neck lift or blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), as the actress is blessed with good genes. Im too terrified to get any proper work so Ive had just little things done. I have a big crease between my eyebrows and I use Botox to get rid of that, but thats kind of it.Kim Cattrall looks up to actresses such as Helen Mirren, 62, and Judi Dench, 72, because they have grown gracefully.